St. Paul’s Anglican Church, just south of Langbank, was built in 1938 by Charles Parker. He was a stonemason originally from Ontario. The church’s Norman design was based on his mother’s Scottish roots. It features a single square tower and small apse. The building committee had no funds to work with and stone was easily come by. The labour of transporting the stones was done by volunteers. The church and cemetery are surrounded by hundreds of evergreen trees planted in 1940.