I was pretty successful with last year’s goals. However, one goal I really want to commit to this year is losing weight. I moved it to the top of my list. Here are the rest of my intentions for the year:
- Lose 20 pounds
- Walk – 250 km
- Hike – 150 km
- Bike – 1100 km mountain biking – 100 km
- Read at least 15 books – My reading list can be found here.
- Blog – at least 28 posts
- Write at least 50 Amnesty International appeal letters
- Vancouver Island – I will be traveling to B.C. this summer. Details are still to be determined as to whether it will be a road trip or a flight to the island.
- At least 3 Saskatchewan mini excursions – This may include day trips to ghost towns, hikes, natural attractions, or a few days of camping.
- Save $6,000 more for a down payment on a house.
- Consult a mortgage broker – I will investigate the price range of houses I can afford and explore the housing market.
- Reduce screen time
- Draw – I will draw roughly once a week. Subjects will involve animals, comics, landscapes, and more.