St. John’s Lutheran Church is located ten kilometres southwest of Edenwold. The original church on this site was built in 1891. The cemetery dates back to the same year. Seventeen families made up the initial congregation. By the 1910s, the population of Edenwold had grown and the residents requested a church located within the town. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church began serving Edenwold, while St. John’s ministered to the country population. The old church was replaced by a red, brick one in 1919. It features quoins, half-moon and circular windows, and arches.